Discovering Acetyl L-Carnitine
Acetyl L- Carnitine is an amino acid which is classified as a non-essential nutrient. Acetyl Carnitine is called a non-essential nutrient because it is manufactured in the body naturally. Acetyl L-Carnitine is also famous for its capability to give health benefits to a human body. Acetyl L-carnitine is also known to be good for weight loss, brain function improvement, memory improvement, anti-aging agent and even Acetyl Carnitine is known to be able to prolong humans life because of the benefits and treatments it could give to people who needs it.
Advisory in Taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Though it is a fact that Acetyl L-carnitine could provide such benefits, there are still things we have to consider because even if Acetyl L-Carnitine is a nutrient naturally produced in the body, Acetyl Carnitine still have side effects and can have negative reactions with different substances taken from other medications. It means that there are also dangers of Acetyl Carnitine if it is not taken the proper way.
What makes Acetyl Carnitine dangerous?
1. Acetyl L-Carnitine also has the capability to slow blood clotting in the human vessels. What does it suggest? People who are taking medication to slow blood clotting should not use Acetyl Carnitine because it may cause blood clotting and vessel bursting that may lead to unwanted results. If a person really needs Acetyl Carnitine, it should be given under the supervision of an expert so that the dose will be controlled or lowered to avoid unwanted results.
2. If you are a person who experienced seizures, you should not take any form of Acetyl L-Carnitine because the properties in Acetyl Carnitine may aggravate the level of seizure or Acetyl Carnitine may increase the danger of seizure when it is taken by people who have seizure or even history of it.
3. People who have sleeping, breathing, alcoholic and kidney problems should not use Acetyl Carnitine because of the risks and reactions it could give to the human body. If you think that there is an urgent to take Acetyl supplements then consult your physician. If you have allergy to any form of Acetyl Carnitine supplements, it is better to stop using it or never use it at all to ensure safety. If you think that you are badly in need of Acetyl Carnitine supplements, you have to talk to your physician first so that the problems that you might encounter while using acetyl Carnitine will be addressed right away.
4. People who are undergoing any form of medication such as chemotherapy should not use Acetyl L-Carnitine because substances used in chemotherapy may have negative reactions with Acetyl Carnitine.
5. If you are undergoing in any form of thyroid medication, you should not use Acetyl Carnitine. It because Acetyl Carnitine may stop your thyroid from functioning, however, if you have a physician who supervises it, then it would be safe to use it together.
6. Women who are pregnant or women who are breast feeding should never use Acetyl L-Carnitine because of the negative effects it could give to the child and the unborn child as well. Children on the other hand should not use or should never be given any dose of Acetyl Carnitine because of the strong effects young children could not handle. If you have a child, it is strongly suggested to keep your supplements in a safe place.
7. People with problems with their metal conditions should not use Acetyl L-Carnitine because Acetyl Carnitine could have side effects such as restlessness and sleeplessness. These conditions may trigger any kind of mental disorder and could turn worst. It is safer not to use Acetyl Carnitine or consult your physician to ensure safety.
These are the dangers of Acetyl L-Carnitine but this does not mean that it is no longer safe to use it because of the things listed above. The benefits of Acetyl L-Carnitine are far greater than its dangers if it is taken properly. What do I mean? Negative side effects are often garnered by Acetyl Supplement users because it is not taken in a proper dose and in the proper way. You should use Acetyl Carnitine with discipline for you to enjoy the benefits hundred percent. In addition, people experience negative effects because they did not consult their physician even when they are under medication. It is important for you to note that Acetyl Carnitine supplements are generally safe for all to use when you are not under any medication, illnesses that could be worse when Acetyl Carnitine is used and when you do not have any allergies.
Notes on Acetyl L-Carnitine
Acetyl L-Carnitine is naturally produced in the body but it could also react with different substances found in different medicines. The reaction between Acetyl L-Carnitine and other substances found in the medicines cause the negative effects in the body. To avoid these kinds of incidents, it is strongly suggested that you talk to a physician before taking any form of this supplement. In addition, it is a fact that Acetyl L-Carnitine has the ability to improve the health of an average person but self-medication and self-dosage is never recommended. If you are experiencing heart problems or any kind of illness Acetyl Carnitine could improve but you implied self-medication, there is a higher risk of getting yourself into trouble because a specific dosage of Acetyl Carnitine is needed when treating different kinds of illness.
As a conclusion, never try to overdose yourself with Acetyl L-Carnitine because it will not double its effect no matter how high you take, it will just give you negative effects and negative results. As I have said, Acetyl Carnitine is generally safe but if you are not sure about its dosage, it is better to ask your physician.