TAKING AAKG (ARGININE ALPHAKETOGLUTARATE) THE SAFE WAY
Arginine Alphaketoglutarate is a non-essential amino acid which is created through the combination of L-arginine and Alpha-Ketoglutarate. L-Arginine and Alpha-Ketoglutarate formed a compound which is stronger than the original. AAKG is noted to be beneficial in body building and to athletes who wants to boost their body shape and of course their muscle size because of its ability to increase the amount of nitric oxide in the body. Though it is proven that AAKG is a gym supplement which really helps in increasing muscle mass, there are still many people who doubt when talking about its safety when it is taken into the body.
AAKG is known to be safe to adults who are aiming for a greater body shape and leaner muscle and even to children when it is used properly and recommended dosage is followed. AAKG doesn’t give any side effects when it is taken with the proper dosage but if it is taken too much, then it may give several side effects such as dizziness, nausea, bloating and even pain in your stomach and abdomen. What do I mean with this; all amino acid supplements including Arginine Alphaketoglutarate are safe if it is taken with caution and discipline. I am not saying that you can just take it because you want to take it; of course there are also limitations. So, if you are not sure about the supplement, seek the advice of your physician.
Guidelines in Taking AAKG
I have some information listed below that may help you answer your questions regarding the safety of AAKG or Arginine Alphaketoglutarate and could also help you when you are using AAKG supplements.
- AAKG may have some reactions with medications on kidney and liver diseases. If you are one of them, then you should consult your physician first for you to know whether it is safe for you to take AAKG supplement.
- AAKG overdosing and taking extremely high dosage could trigger the growth of cancer cells, thus it is very important to follow the recommended dosage to avoid unwanted negative results. Never try to experiment on AAKG especially when taking it with high dosage is involved.
- It is noted that AAKG is safe for children; you must remember that it is safe if it is taken right without overdosing. If your child doesn’t need supplementation from AAKG, then it is better not to give them any. If you think your child really needs it then better consult your physician to ensure safety.
- Insomnia could also be one of the side effects of AAKG when it is taken too much, if you want to have a peaceful sleep then you have to control the amount of AAKG that you are taking. Using high doses of AAKG for a long time is never recommended because it can give several negative side effects.
- It is also safe to take AAKG before bed because it could actually trigger the growth hormones in your body which helps you in attaining bigger and stronger muscles but as I always remind you, never overdose because AAKG could cause insomnia and other sleeping problems.
- If you want to see the results right after you take AAKG, you must take it 30 to 40 minutes before workouts so that it will give you longer endurance and greater strength while you do your exercise. If you will not follow such, there is a tendency to experience a little result or no result at all.
- If you are taking energy drinks with AAKG ingredient, then it is suggested to lower your dosage to avoid taking AAKG too much. You should then check the labels of the energy drinks that you are taking to avoid overdosing with AAKG.
- Taking AAKG along with drinks mixed with caffeine such as coffee could make an interesting result. Drink with caffeine added with AAKG could actually give you more energy and strength even after a workout. This suggests that it is safe to combine it.
- AAKG combined with creatine is also safe; it gives you more muscle pump. AAKG and Creatine supplement compliments each other so this results to better muscle pumps when they are used together.
- Taking too much AAKG powder could also cause stomach cramps and other intestinal problems if is taken too much. You must remember to take supplements moderately to avoid negative results.
- If you are a person who is sensitive with taste and smell then you should take Arginine Alphaketoglutarate with large amount of water so that the taste and the smell will be lessened.
These are the things that you must keep in mind when you are taking AAKG supplements. When you are going to take AAKG supplements but you are not sure about your health condition, you should consult your physician first. It is the best first step to avoid negative results caused by allergies or contradictions of medicines. Nowadays, there are several cheap supplements online and AAKG is one of the supplements available in supplement stores. AAKG could also be one of the best body building supplements among the amino acid supplements available. Are you still searching for another product to improve your muscles and to increase your strength during workouts or other strenuous activities? Stop searching and try Arginine Alphaketoglutarate to experience the change the you have been dreaming of!