What Is Acetyl L-Carnitine?
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid which means it is naturally produced by the body even if we don’t take foods rich with it. Basically, there are different kinds of carnitine inside the body and Acetyl L-Carnitine is just one of them. Acetyl L-Carnitine is manufactured in the kidneys and liver which is converted to energy and then transferred to the different parts of the body for its different usage.
9 Important Reasons To Choose Acetyl L-Carnitine:
1. Acetyl L-Carnitine improves the functions of the braindue to age-related problems. Acetyl L-Carnitine has the capability to help the mitochondria (cells’ power builders) to transform fats from diets to energy and muscles. Because of this action from Acetyl Carnitine, the cells in the brain receive sufficient energy which allow them to be regenerated and work as new cells. As a result, there is an improvement in the memory, mood and even cognition of a person who is using it.
2. Acetyl L- Carnitineis also an anti-aging nutrient. Acetyl Carnitine has the capability to work with the different substances found in the body to enable the mitochondria to keep on doing its job. Remember that mitochondria are the cells’ power builders, without it, the different cells of the body will work slowly and the energy level of the body will also decrease which then results to aging. This suggests that if the body has enough Carnitine, then the mitochondria will keep on providing power to the different cells of the body which allows the cells to stay strong and work as if they had never worked before. Thus it results to slower aging of the cells in the body.
3. Acetyl L-Carnitine has the capability to aid in the treatment of heart failures. Acetyl can reduce the amount of the substance which can slow the performance of the heart. Acetyl even have the capability to restore the cells found in the heart to maintain normal heart rate. This doesn’t mean that you can apply self-treatment when you have heart problems; you have to consult a physician before taking Acetyl Carnitine as a supplement.
4. Acetyl L- Carnitine has the capability to protect the brain cells from destruction or damage. It is observed that aging causes damage in the brain and it could also stop the cells from working because aging prevents the brain cells to function normally. Acetyl Carnitine,however if used as a supplement, has the ability to prevent this from happening because it offers protection to the brain cells. This results to the prevention of several diseases related to the brain caused by aging.
5. Acetyl Carnitine has the capability to regain the functions of the nerves. Acetyl L-Carnitine also has the ability to improve the condition of the nerves damaged due to an accident or any reasons because Acetyl Carnitine serves as the protector of the damaged nerve which prevents the nerve from being totally damaged. Thus this suggests that the damaged nerve protected by carnitine will be regenerated and could function again as usual. Acetyl L-carnitine also has the ability to be an anti-depressant. This suggests that people who are undergoing emotional instability or anxiety could also benefit from Acetyl L-Carnitine.
6. Acetyl L-Carnitine could also benefit the people who have diabetes. Acetyl L-Carnitine, when used by diabetic patients to cure several diseases related to diabetes, does not increase the sugar level. Thus, it is a good medicine or a supplement to people with diabetes. However, you have to consult your doctor first before taking Acetyl L-Carnitine supplementation.
7. Acetyl L-Carnitine also has the capability to prevent the eyes from developing cataract. Acetyl Carnitine does not have the direct ability to do so but it has the capability to prevent protein damage in the eyes which lessens the possibility of a person to have cataract. However, as I have mentioned earlier, you have to consult your doctor first to avoid negative effects and to assure your safety.
Acetyl L-Carnitine slows the aging of the brain cells. This is the reason why Acetyl Carnitine may have the capability to prevent Alzheimer’s disease and other conditions caused by aging. Moreover, Acetyl Carnitine also has the ability to slow any kind of decreased mental conditions not associated with aging. In addition, people who have Down syndrome may also benefit from Acetyl L-Carnitine because Carnitine has the ability to improve the visual memory of a person who uses it.
8．Acetyl L-Carnitine functions as an anti-oxidant thus it has the capability to keep the body healthy because it protects the body from different kinds of diseases such as cancer and even common ailments such as cold. In addition, it could also repair the muscles when it is damaged due to workouts.
Acetyl L-Carnitine aids in weight loss. It means it also benefits people who are trying to have lean muscles and great body shapes because acetyl Carnitine provides energy to the body, burns fat and helps the body to produce leaner muscles.
9. Acetyl L-Carnitine aids in the treatment of male infertility. Thus this suggests that men who have this problem could enjoy their sexual relationships again!
If you are a person who thinks that Acetyl L-Carnitine is the supplement you are looking for, then you know what to do, grab it now! However, if you are not sure about how it functions and you are currently undergoing a medication, you have to consult your doctor first before taking any form of acetyl L-Carnitine supplement.
What Is The Recommended Dosage For Acetyl L-Carnitine?
As I had mentioned earlier, Acetyl L-Carnitine is naturally manufactured in our body and there are L-Carnitine rich foods available to supply us with what we need but it is still not enough so supplementation is needed. If you want to take Acetyl Carnitine supplementation, the recommended dosage is 500-1500 milligrams per day in divided dosage for common use. However, there are different dosages of Acetyl Carnitine depending on what illness is being cured. For people who are suffering from memory loss, 1500 mg to 2000 mg of L- Carnitine capsules is needed to be taken daily. For people with depression concerning the elderly, 1500 mg to 3000 mg is needed to be taken in a day. Sine there are these cases, it is then important to consult your physician before taking Acetyl Carnitine as supplement to avoid negative effects and other problems related to carnitine supplement intake. You must also remember not to experiment on Acetyl Carnitine especially on the dosage to ensure safety. In addition, you must not apply self-medication because of same illness mentioned above because it may lead to negative results which you do not want to experience.