What Is CMS-121?
CMS-121 is a code name used for the chemical compound 4-[4-(Cyclopentyloxy)quinolin-2-yl]benzene-1,2-diol. Here is some additional information about this compound:
- CAS Number: 1353224-53-9
- Molecular weight: 321.376 g/mol
- Molecular formula: C20H19NO3
- Other names: CPQ, 4-(4-(Cyclopentyloxy)-2-quinolinyl)benzene-1,2-diol
CMS-121 is a synthetic compound used as a research tool to investigate various biological processes, including regulating the immune system and treating cancer. It has been found to inhibit the growth of certain cancer cells and enhance certain immune cells’ activity. However, further research is needed to determine its potential as a therapeutic agent.
CMS-121 vs. J-147
CMS-121 and J-147 are small organic molecules that have been studied for their potential therapeutic properties, particularly in treating neurodegenerative diseases. However, they are distinct compounds with different chemical structures and mechanisms of action.
CMS-121 is a quinoline-based compound that has been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It has also been shown to enhance certain immune cells’ activity and inhibit certain cancer cells’ growth. In preclinical studies, CMS-121 has demonstrated neuroprotective effects and improved cognitive function in animal models of Alzheimer’s disease and other neurodegenerative disorders.
J-147, on the other hand, is a curcumin-derived compound shown to have neuroprotective effects in animal models of Alzheimer’s disease. It enhances mitochondrial function and reduces oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain. J-147 has also improved cognitive function in aging and traumatic brain injury animal models.
While both compounds show promise as potential treatments for neurodegenerative diseases, more research is needed to determine their safety and efficacy in humans.
What Is The Source Of CMS-121 Powder?
CMS-121 is a synthetic compound not found naturally in any organism or substance. It was developed through a series of chemical reactions and modifications in a laboratory using standard organic chemistry techniques. The compound was designed and synthesized to investigate its potential therapeutic properties, particularly in treating neurodegenerative diseases. As a synthetic compound, CMS-121 does not have a natural source and is only available through chemical synthesis.
CMS-121 Bulk Powder Manufacturing Process
CMS-121’s manufacturing method is private since it contains confidential information from the manufacturer or inventor. On the other hand, the usual technique for synthesizing the chemical entails multiple phases of organic synthesis, beginning with commercially accessible starting ingredients. The following is a broad summary of the stages that may be involved in CMS-121 synthesis:
- Preparation of the cyclopentene starting material through a Diels-Alder reaction between 1,3-butadiene and cyclopentadiene.
- Synthesis of the quinoline intermediate through a series of reactions, including Friedlander synthesis, Vilsmeier-Haack reaction, and reduction with sodium borohydride.
- The final chemical is synthesized by reacting the quinoline intermediate with the appropriate benzene-1,2-diol derivative, often with a coupling agent such as Dicyclohexylcarbodiimide (DCC) or 1,3-dicyclohexyl-2-(4-methylmorpholinium)carbodiimide. (DCC-MMT).
The specific details of the synthesis, including reaction conditions, solvents, and purification methods, may vary depending on the specific synthetic route chosen by the manufacturer or developer.
What Are The Benefits Of CMS-121 Ingredients?
CMS-121 is a chemical being researched for its possible medicinal qualities in treating neurodegenerative illnesses. Based on preclinical research, the following are some of the possible advantages of CMS-121:
- CMS-121 has been proven in animal models of Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and other neurodegenerative illnesses to exhibit neuroprotective properties. It enhances neuron survival and function by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain.
- CMS-121 has been shown in animal experiments to increase cognitive function and memory, particularly in aging and neurodegenerative models. It may also have the ability to treat cognitive impairment caused by traumatic brain damage.
- CMS-121 has anti-inflammatory effects by reducing the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines and chemokines, which may assist a variety of inflammatory disorders such as arthritis.
- CMS-121 has been proven in vitro and in vivo to inhibit the growth of several cancer cells, including breast cancer cells and glioma cells.
What Products Can Use With CMS 121 Powder?
The specific compounds combined with CMS-121 would depend on the research question being investigated and the experimental design. However, here are some examples of compounds that have been studied in conjunction with CMS-121 in preclinical research:
- Other neuroprotective agents: CMS-121 has been studied with other compounds with neuroprotective effects, such as resveratrol, curcumin, and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These combinations have been shown to have synergistic effects on neuronal survival and function in animal models of neurodegenerative diseases.
- Imaging probes: CMS-121 may be combined with imaging probes, such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) contrast agents or fluorescent dyes, to visualize its distribution and pharmacokinetics in vivo. Ic can provide insights into its efficacy and potential side effects.
- Disease models: CMS-121 may be combined with disease models, such as transgenic mouse models of Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s, to investigate its potential therapeutic effects. It can help to determine whether CMS-121 is able to slow or halt the progression of these diseases.
- Chemotherapeutic agents: CMS-121 has been shown to have anti-cancer properties and may be combined with other chemotherapeutic agents to enhance their activity against cancer cells. For example, CMS-121 has been studied in combination with paclitaxel and tamoxifen in breast cancer cells and with temozolomide in glioma cells.
Are There Any Side Effects Of The CMS 121 Ingredient?
Some potential side effects of CMS-121 may include the following:
- Gastrointestinal effects
CMS-121 may cause gastrointestinal disturbances, such as nausea and vomiting, particularly at high doses.
- Neurological effects
While CMS-121 has been demonstrated to have neuroprotective benefits in animal models of neurodegenerative disorders, large dosages or continuous usage may result in neurological adverse effects. It may, for example, produce dizziness or headaches.
- Cardiovascular effects
CMS-121 has been shown to have vasodilatory effects in animal studies, which could cause a drop in blood pressure or other cardiovascular effects.
- Unknown long-term effects
Because CMS-121 is a relatively new compound, there needs to be more information on its long-term safety in humans. It may have unknown side effects with chronic use or at high doses.
How About The CMS 121 Market?
While CMS-121 is still in the preclinical stages of research and has not yet been approved for clinical use, its potential therapeutic effects have generated interest in the scientific community and among investors. If further studies confirm the compound’s safety and efficacy in humans, there may be a market for CMS-121 as a potential treatment for neurodegenerative diseases or other conditions.
Is This Ingredient Legal To Sell?
Synthetic compounds like CMS-121 can be legally sold and used in research applications, provided that they are obtained from reputable sources and used in compliance with applicable regulations and guidelines. However, the legal status of CMS-121 may vary depending on the country and jurisdiction in which it is being used and its intended use.
It is important to note that developing and using new drugs, including synthetic compounds like CMS-121, is heavily regulated and subject to strict safety and efficacy standards. Before being approved for clinical use, drugs must undergo rigorous testing in preclinical and clinical trials to establish their safety and efficacy and must be approved by regulatory authorities such as the FDA in the US or the EMA in the EU. Suppose you are considering using CMS-121 for research or participating in a clinical trial involving the compound. In that case, consulting with a qualified healthcare provider and complying with all applicable regulations and guidelines is important.
Where Can I Buy Bulk CMS121 Powder Online?
The top bulk CMS 121 powder supplier must be Nutri Avenue. Our ingredients are tested by a third party and certified by Kosher, Halal, GMP, etc. Therefore, all ingredients offered by Nutri Avenue are high-quality and safe.
And Nutri Avenue has more decades of experience in the supplement bulk raw ingredients industry. By the way, all ingredients offered by us can apply to different industries, such as food and beverages, cosmetics, etc., which are not only dietary supplements. If you need help with this factor, choosing us as your business partner will be a good choice.
We also have 5 US warehouses to stock our hot bulk raw ingredients. So, welcome to get a free quote and get more details.