What is Green Tea Extract?
Green Tea extract is from a bush named Camellia Sinensis which grows in Asia, Africa and Middle East. Green Tea extract was used by people in the ancient times to improve their health but nowadays, people all around the world use green tea extract for several purposes. As I have mentioned, green tea is used for medications and green tea is believed to be one of the healthiest beverage a person could drink. In this article, we are going to talk about the different uses of green tea extract together with the benefits green tea extract could give the body once it is used. We are going to talk about specifically the wonders green tea supplements could offer.
What exactly are the different uses and benefits of green tea extract?
- Green tea extract contains a large amount of polyphenols: polyphenols when taken in the body acts as anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants on the other side lower the risk of different kind cancer and other form of diseases. Anti-oxidants also have the power to protect the different cells in the body to avoid any damage and moreover, it also slows the aging of cells making the cells function better and it could also affect the outward appearance of a person because green tea also affects the skins’ health.
- Green tea properties include EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate); the green teas’ EGCG is also a strong anti-oxidant which is beneficial in treating different kinds of diseases like cancer and it is a promising tool in chemotherapy. ECGC also has the capability to maintain the health of the cells in the body preventing them from being destroyed and also prevents them from getting old.
- Green tea just like coffee contains caffeine. Caffeine is considered to be a stimulant, makes you feel awake and energetic. The good news is, green tea contains less caffeine but the effects are felt without the effects felt when you are taking coffee. In this instance, when you want to be awake and active for a long period of time better take green tea extract.
- Green tea also contains a specific amino acid which helps the brain to perform better and faster. Thus, this suggest that when you are going to take green tea, your mind will be relaxed and will be able to function better than before when it comes to any activities you want to engage with. In addition, green tea has properties which could also protect the brain from old age. In this situation, there will be a great probability that elderly people who take green tea will have protection concerning brain diseases due to old age which may cause memory loss and poor in identifying things and even people.
- Green tea supplements are also considered to be one of the fat eliminating supplements. Green tea supplements aid in weight lossbecause it was found out that green tea has the ability to increase the level of metabolism in the body. This shows that green tea supplement is a promising beverage which could help people to lose their weight and improve their body shapes! In addition, green tea supplements boosts energy so it could be used by people in the gym so that they can stay longer for work outs. This suggests that green tea in body building will be a great help in boosting energy.
- People with diabetes could also benefit from green tea because green tea extract has the ability to lower blood sugar which is a great help to people who are experiencing diabetes. In addition, green tea extract does not only lower blood sugar but also decrease the levels of bad cholesterol and increases the level of good cholesterol in the body. This suggests the lower probability of having strokes and high blood pressure.
- Green tea also has the capability to stop dental cavities. This is good news to people who already have dental problems. In addition, green tea could also be a good treatment for people who have arthritis because green tea is capable of alleviating swelling on the muscles. Moreover, green tea could also be a great help in treating people who have superficial genital problem such as genital warts due to the different medicinal properties it contains.
- Green tea also could prolong life expectancy to the people who uses it. Green tea has the capability to prevent different diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, cancer and other common diseases such as colds. Thus, a person who is taking green tea supplements has a great probability of living longer compared to people who are not taking green tea extract due the healing power it exhibits from the different medicinal properties green tea only has.
The facts above are the different effects of green tea inside the body once it is taken. You should remember that the health benefits of green tea could be experienced by anyone as long as it is taken with discipline. There are plenty of green teas available in the stores nationwide, online or not so it is better to choose carefully in order to experience the real effect of green tea. As a reminder, if you are taking any kind of medication and you wish to take green tea to improve your health condition, it is the best to consult your physician to avoid negative results or contraindications. Moreover, even if green tea is a plant and safe to drink anytime, it is best to monitor your green tea intake because green tea could also give negative and unwanted side effects.