What Is Apigenin Powder?Apigenin powder is a finely ground form of Apigenin, a flavonoid compound that occurs naturally in various plants. It is particularly abundant in parsley, chamomile, celery, and citrus fruits. This powder is obtained by extracting and isolating Apigenin from these plant sources. Apigenin possesses antioxidant properties that safeguard cells against damage caused by free radicals. Moreover, it demonstrates anti-inflammatory properties, thereby aiding in the reduction of inflammation. One area of interest regarding apigenin powder is its potential impact on brain health. Apigenin may have neuroprotective properties, helping to safeguard brain cells from oxidative stress and potentially reducing the risk of neurodegenerative diseases. It has also been studied for its ability to modulate neurotransmitters and potentially aid in managing anxiety and depression. Furthermore, Apigenin has been associated with promoting better sleep quality. It may interact with receptors in the brain that regulate sleep, promoting relaxation and achieving a restful night’s sleep. Another area of research revolves around Apigenin’s potential anticancer effects. Studies have demonstrated its ability to impede cancer cell proliferation and trigger apoptosis in specific cancer variants. Further research is necessary to comprehensively comprehend this treatment’s mechanisms and potential applications in cancer therapy.
Typical Bulk Apigenin Powder SpecificationsApigenin powder is available in different purities, and the specific purity level may vary depending on the manufacturer or supplier. The common specification is Apigenin powder 95%, 99%. Here are some typical purity levels you may come across for apigenin powder:
- Standard Purity: Apigenin powder with an average purity level typically around 95%. The powder contains at least 95% apigenin, with the remaining percentage comprising other components or impurities.
- High Purity: High-purity apigenin powder generally refers to a purity level of 98% or higher. It indicates a higher concentration of Apigenin and a lower presence of impurities.
- Pharmaceutical Grade: Pharmaceutical-grade apigenin powder is expected to have an even higher purity level, often exceeding 98%. It ensures a highly refined and purified product suitable for pharmaceutical applications.
|Particle Size||100-200 μm|
|Certifications||Certificate of Analysis, GMP, ISO|
|Solvent||Solvent-Free, Ethanol, Methanol or Ethyl Acetate|
|Test Method||HPLC, UV-Vis spectrophotometry|
|MOQ (minimum order quantity)||1kg|
|OEM Service||Available, such as capsules, tablets, pills, etc.|
What Is The Source Of Apigenin Bulk Powder?Apigenin bulk powder is typically derived from various plant sources that naturally contain Apigenin. Some familiar plant sources of Apigenin include:
- Chamomile: Chamomile flowers, particularly those from the Matricaria chamomilla species, are a rich source of Apigenin. The flowers are dried and processed to extract Apigenin.
- Parsley: Parsley leaves, stems, and seeds contain Apigenin. Apigenin can be extracted from these plant parts to obtain a bulk powder.
- Celery: Apigenin is present in celery, particularly in its leaves and seeds. Celery extracts can be used to obtain apigenin powder.
- Oranges and citrus fruits: Some citrus fruits, including oranges, grapefruits, and lemons, contain Apigenin in their peels and pulp.
- Other plant sources: Apigenin can also be found in other plants, such as Mexican oregano, thyme, coriander, and spices.
What are the benefits of Apigenin?Apigenin is a flavonoid compound found in various plant sources, and it has been the subject of research due to its potential health benefits. Some of the benefits associated with Apigenin include:
- Antioxidant activity: Apigenin possesses potent antioxidant properties that safeguard cells against oxidative damage triggered by free radicals. Apigenin can decrease oxidative stress and inflammation by neutralizing free radicals.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Apigenin exhibits anti-inflammatory effects by inhibiting pro-inflammatory enzymes and reducing inflammatory molecule production. The anti-inflammatory effect of this substance could offer advantages in treating arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Neuroprotective effects: Apigenin has been studied for its potential neuroprotective properties. It has been found to help protect neurons against oxidative stress and inflammation, potentially contributing to brain health and reducing the risk of neurodegenerative diseases.
- Anxiolytic and sedative effects: Apigenin has been shown to possess anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) and soothing properties. It may help reduce anxiety and promote relaxation by interacting with neurotransmitter receptors in the brain, such as GABA receptors. It makes Apigenin a subject of interest for natural remedies to reduce anxiety and improve sleep quality.
- Anticancer potential: Apigenin has been investigated for its potential anticancer effects. It has been found to inhibit the growth of cancer cells, induce apoptosis (programmed cell death) in cancer cells, and interfere with various signaling pathways involved in cancer development and progression.
- Cardiovascular health: Apigenin has potential cardiovascular benefits by mitigating inflammation and oxidative stress and enhancing endothelial function. The plant has been researched for its ability to reduce hypertension and improve lipid profile.
Where can I buy bulk Apigenin powder online?We are introducing Nutri Avenue, your ultimate destination for bulk Apigenin powder! Unlock the power of nature with our premium-grade Apigenin sourced from reputable plant extracts. Trust in our commitment to quality, purity, and customer satisfaction. Experience the convenience of online shopping and elevate your wellness journey with Nutri Avenue’s Apigenin powder. Join the revolution today!
What Is Apigenin Powder Manufacturing Process?The process of apigenin powder involves several steps, including extraction, purification, drying, and milling. Here is a general overview of the manufacturing process:
Yes, Apigenin is typically considered BSE/TSE free.
Yes, Apigenin is naturally gluten-free.
Yes, Apigenin is derived from plants and is generally considered GMO-free.
Ash value represents the inorganic residue left after burning the Apigenin powder. It provides information about the purity and quality of the powder.
Apigenin has soothing properties and interacts with neurotransmitter receptors, such as GABA receptors, which may contribute to its potential benefits for sleep and relaxation.
Apigenin is a natural compound found in plants, and as such, it is not directly approved or regulated by the FDA. However, it can be used as an ingredient in dietary supplements, which must comply with FDA regulations and guidelines.