What Is Nobiletin?
Nobiletin is a natural compound classified as a polyethoxylated flavonoid. It is abundant in citrus fruits such as oranges, tangerines, and lemons. This compound has gained significant attention due to its potential health benefits and therapeutic properties.
One of the notable qualities of Nobiletin is its antioxidant activity. An antioxidant protects cells against oxidative stress and free radical damage. This property can contribute to overall health and well-being.
Additionally, Nobiletin has been found to possess anti-inflammatory properties. It can inhibit the production of inflammatory molecules in the body, potentially reducing inflammation-related diseases and conditions.
Studies have also indicated that Nobiletin may support cardiovascular health. It can decrease cholesterol levels, limit plaque development in blood vessels, and enhance blood flow, all of which contribute to a healthy cardiovascular system.
In terms of neuroprotection, Nobiletin has shown promise. According to research, it can help preserve brain cells from harm, potentially lowering the risk of neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
The potential anti-cancer effects of Nobiletin have also been explored. Early studies have demonstrated its ability to inhibit the growth and spread of cancer cells. However, further research is needed to fully understand its effectiveness and determine its role in cancer prevention and treatment.
Moreover, Nobiletin has been investigated for its metabolic benefits. It has shown potential in regulating blood sugar levels, improving insulin sensitivity, and reducing complications related to obesity.
While these findings are promising, it’s important to note that most studies on Nobiletin have been conducted in laboratory settings or on animals. Additional research, including human clinical trials, is necessary to fully comprehend its effects and fully establish safe and effective dosages.
Common Pure Nobiletin Extract Powder Specifications
Here are different possible purities of pure nobiletin extract powder.
- Nobiletin 20% Extract Citrus Aurantium Powder & Granular
- Nobiletin Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder & Granular 25%
- Citrus Aurantium 60% Nobiletin Powder
- Nobiletin Powder 80% Citrus Aurantium Extract
- Pure Nobiletin Powder 90% Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Extract 98% Nobiletin Powder
|< 40 mesh
|ISO 9001, GMP
|HPLC, GC-MS, TLC
|MOQ (minimum order quantity)
|Available, such as capsules, tablets, pills, etc.
What Are The Active Ingredients In Nobiletin Extract?
The active ingredient in nobiletin extract is primarily Nobiletin itself. Nobiletin is a polyethoxylated flavonoid responsible for the various health benefits of nobiletin-rich citrus extracts. It is the essential bioactive compound that gives Nobiletin its pharmacological properties.
Apart from Nobiletin, nobiletin extract may also contain other flavonoids and compounds in the citrus fruits from which it is derived. These extra components might differ depending on the extraction procedure and the source of the extract. Some potential compounds in nobiletin extract include tangerine, sinensetin, and other poly methoxylated flavonoids.
However, it’s important to note that the concentration and proportion of these additional compounds may vary depending on the specific nobiletin extract product and its manufacturing process. The main focus is typically on the nobiletin content when referring to nobiletin extract.
When obtaining nobiletin extract, it is essential to ensure that the product provides a standardized and reliable amount of Nobiletin, as this is the primary active ingredient responsible for the potential health benefits associated with nobiletin supplementation.
What Is The Best Source Of Nobiletin Powder?
The most common source of nobiletin powder is citrus fruits, mainly oranges (Citrus sinensis), tangerines (Citrus reticulata), and lemons (Citrus limon). These citrus fruits contain Nobiletin in their peels and are the primary natural sources for extracting Nobiletin.
The peels of these citrus fruits are rich in Nobiletin and other poly methoxylated flavonoids. The extraction process involves isolating and concentrating Nobiletin from the peels to obtain nobiletin powder.
Notably, Nobiletin’s concentration can vary depending on the specific citrus fruit variety, growing conditions, and the extraction method. Furthermore, Nobiletin can also be found in some other citrus fruits, such as grapefruits (Citrus paradisi) and limes (Citrus aurantifolia), although to a lesser extent compared to oranges, tangerines, and lemons.
When purchasing nobiletin powder, choosing a reputable supplier that ensures the extract’s quality, purity, and standardized content is essential. These suppliers typically source their nobiletin powder from citrus fruits and employ reliable extraction methods to maintain the integrity of the compound.
What is Nobiletin good for?
Nobiletin has been the subject of scientific research, and although more studies are needed, it has shown potential benefits in several areas. Here are some of the possible uses and health benefits associated with Nobiletin:
- Antioxidant Activity: Nobiletin exhibits strong antioxidant properties, helping to neutralize harmful free radicals and protect cells from oxidative stress. This antioxidant activity may contribute to overall health and well-being.
- Anti-inflammatory Effects: Nobiletin has been discovered to have anti-inflammatory characteristics, which may aid in the reduction of inflammation in the body. Chronic inflammation has been associated with several illnesses, and Nobiletin’s anti-inflammatory properties may be beneficial.
- Cardiovascular Health: Studies suggest that Nobiletin may benefit cardiovascular health. It has been shown to help lower cholesterol levels, reduce plaque formation in blood vessels, and improve blood flow, potentially reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Neuroprotective Potential: Nobiletin has been investigated for its potential neuroprotective effects. It may aid in protecting brain cells and preventing neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Anti-cancer Properties: Preliminary studies have suggested that Nobiletin may have anti-cancer effects by inhibiting the growth and spread of cancer cells. However, further research is needed to understand its potential in cancer prevention and treatment fully.
- Metabolic Benefits: Nobiletin has been studied for its potential effects on metabolism and weight management. It may aid in blood sugar regulation, insulin sensitivity, and the reduction of obesity-related problems.
Who is the best pure powdered Nobiletin supplier?
Nutri Avenue, the unrivaled champion in pure powdered Nobiletin supply! With an unwavering commitment to quality, Nutri Avenue has mastered the art of delivering the finest Nobiletin extracts. Immerse yourself in their exceptional offerings, meticulously crafted to elevate your wellness journey. Trust Nutri Avenue for excellence that surpasses all expectations!
What Is Nobiletin Powder Manufacturing Process?
The manufacturing process of Nobiletin powder typically involves the following steps.
No, Nobiletin is not classified as a stimulant. It does not possess stimulant properties or have the same stimulating effects as substances like caffeine or amphetamines.
Nobiletin is primarily derived from citrus fruits, such as oranges (Citrus sinensis), tangerines (Citrus reticulata), and lemons (Citrus limon). The peels of these citrus fruits are rich in Nobiletin.
The bioavailability of Nobiletin refers to the extent to which it is absorbed and available for use by the body after ingestion. The bioavailability of Nobiletin can vary depending on factors such as the formulation, dosage, and individual differences. However, specific quantitative data on the bioavailability of Nobiletin in humans is limited, and more research is needed to determine its exact bioavailability.