What Is Oleoylethanolamide?Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) is a naturally occurring lipid produced in the body due to the breakdown of oleic acid, a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid. OEA was first discovered in 2001 and has been studied for its potential health benefits, mainly weight management and appetite control. OEA is classified as a “bioactive lipid” or “endocannabinoid-like compound” due to its structural similarity to anandamide, a naturally occurring endocannabinoid in the body. OEA has been shown to interact with cannabinoid receptors, particularly CB1 receptors, although its effects on the endocannabinoid system are still not fully understood. OEA has been studied for its potential health benefits, including appetite suppression, weight loss, cardiovascular health, and neuroprotective and mood-regulating effects. OEA is a dietary supplement in powder, capsules, and oil. However, the FDA does not recognize it as safe and effective as a drug or dietary supplement. It’s essential to purchase OEA from a reputable supplier and consult a healthcare provider before supplementation.
Oleoylethanolamide, OEA Powder SpecificationsOleoylethanolamide (OEA) is a naturally formed lipid that has lately been investigated for possible health advantages such as appetite regulation and weight loss. Depending on the source and the manufacturing procedure, the purity of OEA powder might vary. In general, the purity of OEA powder can range from 95% to 99%.
- 95% purity OEA powder
- 98% purity OEA powder
- 99% purity OEA powder
|Appearance||White to off-white powder|
|Particle Size||≤ 100 mesh|
|Certifications||GMP, ISO, HACCP|
|Water Content||≤ 0.5%|
|Test Method||HPLC or GC|
|MOQ (minimum order quantity)||1kg|
|OEM Service||Available, such as capsules, tablets, pills, etc.|
What Are the Natural Sources Of Oleoylethanolamide Powder?Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) is a naturally occurring molecule that helps regulate appetite and body weight. Here are some natural sources of Oleoylethanolamide powder:
- Olive oil: Extra-virgin olive oil is one of the richest sources of OEA. It contains high levels of the oleic acid that OEA is derived from.
- Eggs: Egg yolks are another source of OEA. The yolk contains high levels of oleic acid, which synthesize OEA in the body.
- Nuts and seeds: Almonds, pistachios, and peanuts are all good sources of oleic acid, which can be used to synthesize OEA.
- Cheese: Some types of cheese, such as Parmesan and Romano, contain high levels of oleic acid.
- Meat: Meat products like beef and pork contain oleic acid, which can be used to synthesize OEA.
- Soybeans: Soybeans and products made from soy, such as tofu and soy milk, are also sources of oleic acid.
What are Oleoylethanolamide benefits?Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) is a lipid that occurs naturally and has been examined for possible health advantages. Some of the purported benefits of OEA are as follows:
- Appetite suppression: OEA has been proven to promote fullness and decrease appetite, potentially leading to reduced food consumption and weight reduction.
- Weight loss: OEA may help support weight loss by increasing energy expenditure, reducing fat storage, and improving metabolic function.
- Cardiovascular health: OEA has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and anti-atherosclerotic effects, which may help support cardiovascular health.
- Neuroprotection: OEA has been shown to have neuroprotective effects and may help support cognitive function and protect against neurological diseases.
- Mood regulation: OEA has been shown to have mood-regulating effects and may help alleviate symptoms of depression and anxiety.
Where can I buy OEA powder in bulk?Nutri Avenue is an FDA-registered bulk raw supplement ingredients supplier. It can offer more than 1000 fresh raw ingredients online. We have high-quality products and professional service. And we also have 5 warehouses in the US to support our business customers to get their products ASAP. Welcome to get a free quote.
What Is OEA Powder Manufacturing Process?Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) powder is typically produced using a multi-step chemical synthesis process. The exact manufacturing process can vary depending on the supplier, but here’s a general overview of the steps involved:
OEA’s mechanisms of action include:
- Activating PPAR-alpha.
- Modulating satiety signals.
- Providing neuroprotection.
- Regulating mood through interactions with various neurotransmitters and receptors in the brain.
Although oleoyl ethanolamide (OEA) is not an endocannabinoid, it has been scientifically demonstrated to interact with it. Although it has been shown to interact with cannabinoid receptors, its effects on the endocannabinoid system are yet unknown.
Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) is not FDA-approved as a drug or dietary supplement in the US but is approved for use in foods and food supplements in the European Union.