What Is J-147?
J-147 is a synthetic substance that is being investigated for its potential to treat neurodegenerative illnesses such as Alzheimer’s disease and others. It was initially developed by a group of scientists working at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California, and it was discovered to have cognitive-enhancing and neuroprotective benefits when tested on animal models of Alzheimer’s disease.
J-147 is effective because it raises the amounts of a protein in the brain known as ATP synthase. This protein is involved in generating energy and may also help prevent neurons from being damaged. In addition, it has been demonstrated to raise the amounts of several neurotrophic factors, which are proteins that encourage neurons’ development and continued survival.
J-147 is a novel neuroprotective compound that improves memory and cognitive function in animal models of Alzheimer’s disease. Its chemical name is N-(2,4-dimethylphenyl)-2,2,2-trifluoro-N’-[(E)-(3-methoxyphenyl) methylidene-amino)oxy] acetohydrazide, and its molecular formula is C18H17F3N2O3.
The CAS number for J-147 is 1146963-51-0, and its molecular weight is 376.34 g/mol.
J-147 is believed to work by increasing the production of neurotrophic factors, which help protect and promote brain cell growth. In addition to its potential as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease, J-147 has also been investigated for its potential use in treating other neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s and Huntington’s.
What Is The Source Of J147 Powder?
J147 is produced as a synthetic compound through the chemical synthesis in a laboratory setting. The process typically involves starting with commercially available precursor compounds and using chemical reactions to assemble the final product.
J147 powder is commercially available from several chemical suppliers, and it is often used in scientific research to investigate its potential as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease and other neurodegenerative disorders.
Common J-147 Bulk Powder Specifications
J-147 is a synthetic compound that comes from a white to off-white powder. Depending on the supplier and intended use, the ingredient is commonly available in purities of at least 95%, 98%, and 99%. The powder typically contains no other ingredients or solvents and has a water content of less than 1%. Particle size is usually less than 20 microns, and the compound is certified as non-GMO, kosher, and halal. High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) testing is typically done to ensure purity.
J-147 Bulk Powder Manufacturing Process
The production process for J-147 bulk powder typically involves several steps, including:
- Synthesis of precursor compounds: J-147 is synthesized from commercially available precursor compounds. The production process’s first step is synthesizing these precursors using appropriate chemical reactions.
- Assembly of J-147 molecule: Once the precursor compounds are synthesized, they are combined in a series of chemical reactions to assemble the J-147 molecule.
- Purification: The J-147 molecule is then purified to remove any impurities or byproducts that may have formed during the synthesis process. It is typically done using techniques such as chromatography or recrystallization.
- Drying: The purified J-147 is dried to remove residual solvents or moisture.
- Testing and quality control: The J-147 powder is then tested using analytical techniques such as high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) to ensure that it meets the specifications for purity, content, particle size, and water content.
- Packaging and storage: Once the J-147 powder has passed quality control, it is packaged and stored in appropriate containers to maintain its stability and quality until it is shipped to customers.
What Certifications Can Prove The Quality Of J-147 Powder?
Several certifications can prove the quality of J-147 powder, including:
- ISO 9001
This certification indicates that the supplier has implemented a quality management system to ensure consistent product quality and customer satisfaction.
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
This certification indicates that the supplier has implemented a quality assurance system to ensure that the J-147 powder is controlled and consistently by quality standards.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA)
This document provides information about the quality and purity of the J-147 powder, including the content, purity, particle size, water content, and any impurities or contaminants that may be present.
- Kosher or Halal certification
These certifications indicate that the J-147 powder meets the dietary requirements of Jewish or Muslim religious laws, respectively.
- Third-party testing
Some suppliers may have their J-147 powder tested by independent third-party laboratories to verify its quality and purity.
Bulk J-147 Powder Testing Methods
J-147 powder is typically tested using various analytical techniques to ensure it meets the appropriate quality and purity standards. Some common testing methods for J-147 powder include:
- High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC): This method separates and quantifies the individual components in a sample. HPLC can be used to determine the content and purity of J-147 powder and identify any impurities or contaminants that may be present.
- Mass spectrometry (MS): This method identifies and quantifies the individual molecules in a sample based on their mass-to-charge ratio. MS can be used to confirm the identity and purity of J-147 powder and identify any impurities or contaminants.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR): This method is used to analyze the molecular structure of a sample. NMR can be used to confirm the identity and purity of J-147 powder and to detect any impurities or contaminants.
- Infrared spectroscopy (IR) analyzes a sample’s chemical bonds and functional groups. IR can be used to confirm the identity and purity of J-147 powder and identify any impurities or contaminants.
- Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC): This method is used to analyze the thermal properties of a sample. DSC can detect any changes in the physical and chemical properties of J-147 powder, which can indicate degradation or other quality issues.
How To Use J-147 Powder?
Typically, J147 in dietary supplement products is taken from 5mg to 30 mg per day. However, the use of J-147 powder should only be undertaken under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional, and dosing and administration may vary depending on the intended use and the individual patient’s needs.
What Are The Benefits Of J-147 Powder?
J-147 is a synthetic compound primarily investigated for its potential to treat Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative disorders. Preclinical studies have shown that J-147 can enhance cognitive function and protect against neurodegeneration in animal models of Alzheimer’s disease.
Some potential benefits of J-147 powder may include the following:
- Enhancing cognitive function: J-147 has been shown to improve memory and cognitive function in animal studies, and it may have similar effects in humans.
- Protecting against neurodegeneration: J-147 has been shown to protect against neuronal damage and degeneration in animal studies, which could help slow or prevent neurodegenerative disease progression.
- Promoting the growth and survival of neurons: The levels of several neurotrophic factors, which are proteins that support the development and survival of neurons, have been shown to increase due to the administration of J-147.
- Potential applications in drug development: J-147’s ability to enhance cognitive function and protect against neurodegeneration may also make it useful in developing new therapies for other neurological disorders.
What Kind Of Products Can Be Used With J-147 Powder?
As J-147 is a synthetic compound, it is typically used alone and not combined with other ingredients. However, suppose J-147 powder is used in a formulation or combination product. It may be combined with other ingredients, such as excipients or binders, to improve its stability or facilitate delivery.
J-147 has been investigated for its potential to treat Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative disorders. It may be combined with other ingredients in a formulation or combination product to improve its delivery or stability.
Examples of formulations that may be used with J-147 include:
- Capsules or tablets: J-147 powder may be encapsulated or compressed into tablets and other ingredients such as fillers, binders, and disintegrants.
- Liquids: J-147 powder may be dissolved in a suitable solvent and combined with other ingredients to form a liquid formulation such as a solution or suspension.
- Transdermal patches: J-147 may be incorporated into a transdermal patch and other ingredients, such as adhesives and permeation enhancers, to facilitate its delivery across the skin.
- Liposomes: J-147 may be encapsulated within liposomes, which are small vesicles composed of phospholipids that can improve their solubility and delivery.
Is J-147 Ingredient Available In The Market Now?
J-147 is a synthetic compound still in the early stages of development, and its safety and efficacy in humans have not yet been fully established. Therefore, it is not approved for human use by any regulatory agency, and its sale and purchase are not legal. The results of these trials will be used to determine if J-147 can be approved for human use in the future.
Where Is The Top J-147 Bulk Powder Supplier Near Me?
J-147 is not FDA-approved for any use in humans, and it may be available for research purposes from certain chemical suppliers or manufacturers who specialize in supplying research chemicals. However, its purchase and use for research may be subject to certain regulatory requirements and guidelines. Therefore, Nutri Avenue decided not to sell this ingredient on our official website. And we also focus on FDA policy continuously and will change the sale plan of J147 bulk powder if there is any policy change.
It’s also important to ensure that the J-147 powder is obtained from a reputable source and meets the appropriate quality and purity standards. It’s recommended to consult with a qualified chemical supplier or research institution to obtain J-147 powder for research purposes.