What is Acetyl L-carnitine?
Carnitine, an amino acid, are found in many forms namely Acetyl L-carnitine, l- carnitine fumarate and L-carnitine tartrate which are in the form of capsule, tablets or powder. Carnitine had undergone a lot of tests and researchers found out that Acetyl L-carnitine serves as an aid for enhancing and energizing the brain because the acytel group allows the molecule to pass through the blood brain barrier while L-carnitine tartrate (LCLT) supplementation is also necessary for the energy production specifically sports performance and fat loss.What can this carnitine contribute to human health? A lot actually! Let us take a closer look on the carnitine effects.
6 Important Reasons To Choose L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
- 1. LCLT supplements lessened chemical damages to tissues and even promoted tissue repairs and recovery. According to studies, it showed that L-carnitine tartrate has the ability to reduce indicators of tissue breakdown, prevented the damages of free radical tissues and muscle soreness right after having the exercise.(especially for athletes and body builders)
- 2. L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation elevates performance. It is suggested that you continually take supplements for 6 months you can see the result. It takes time to raise muscle carnitin levels and have the good result of the energy improved production. Carnitin eliminates the by-products of too much exercise therefore higher muscle carnitine levels allows you to work more and be active.
- 3. L-carnitine L-tartrate is considered as A Fat Loss Supplement. Carnitine aids fats going into the mitrochondria in which the fatty acids are burn in this powerhouse and converted to energy to be used by the body. Moreover, it also excretes toxic compounds in the body to avoid accumulation. Then, to make it more effective, it is suggested that you pair carnitine with omega-3fish oil or carbohydrates so your cells would be more sensitive to insulin which will make the fats come off faster that will raise your metabolism)
- 4. L-carnitine L-tartrate is for diabetes too! It has antioxidant properties which has the ability to fight free radicals and oxidative stress that causes diabetes.
- 5. There are also few researches that state L-carnitine can improve the health of the skin, can promote hair-growth and has cancer- fighting properties. Other researches are also working on these to prove its capability.
- 6. L-carnitine L-tartrate is also approved by Food and Drug (FDA) for L-carnitine deficiency prevention and treatment specifically people with kidney disease who undergo hemodialysis.
What Is The Recommended Dosage For L-Carnitine L-Tartrate?
Generally, the carnitin dosage should be 500mg- 2 grams to be taken on a daily basis and 30 minutes before eating a meal or going on a training.
Carnitine side effects:
1. nausea, insomnia, diarrhea, abdominal cramps and vomiting.
2. Body odor and rash are just rare side effects of this supplement.
If you already started to take another products prior to L-carnitine L-tartrate, reduce your dosage for it can cause insomnia. Furthermore, when you have a medical condition, it is still best to consult the doctor before taking it and people who have hyperthyroidism and seizure disorder are not allowed to take this for it can reverse with the supplement together with the pregnant women. Finally, Supplement shouldn’t be mixed with D-Carnitine, Acenocoumarol (Sintrom) and Warfarin (Coumadin). No worries on the addiction or dependency on this supplement for this is safe even after using for a long time.
L- carnitine L-tartrate has 2 to 3 years shelf-life beginning on the day of its production and should be maintained sealed and stored in a dry place.