Competition is a common phenomenon in whichever country you reside. Residing in this tough world is not easy. We must always stay strong and calm amidst of the battle.
What am I trying to say? We may think that our body is strong enough to face the battles in our lives such as stress and disappointments; however, we may not realize that our mind needs help due to pressure. I will introduce a supplement which can help a person surpass daily battles. This supplement is known for the name, L-theanine.
What Is L-theanine?
L-theanine is an amino acid which comes from green tea. This type of green tea is naturally found in Asia and it is also widely consumed as a drink next to water. L-theanine is an evergreen tea which has dark green oval leaves and white fragrant flowers.
As I have mentioned earlier, L-theanine is widely consumed as tea, and in others foods and drinks because theanine adds a savory taste to the food or drink. Aside from these uses, what is theanine good for? Are there benefits of theanine when human intakes it? According to several studies of theanine, yes, it has other benefits. Let us look into the benefits of Theanine supplements.
9 Important Reasons To Choose L-theanine
- L-theanine is an amino acid which is naturally found in the body and in some foods such as mushroom and green teas are also sources of theanine since it is naturally found in the body so it means that it has a great role. L-theanine has the capability to nourish the brain and relieve it from stress. This suggests that theanine is good for anxiety caused by different problems from work or relationships because theanine has the capability to fight anxiety and depression.
- In studies of L-theanine, it shows that l-theanine has nootropic effects. L-theanine has the ability to increase concentration and improve minimal cognitive disorders. This suggests that treatment of anxiety using L-theanine is highly possible. In addition, it is also noted that L-theanine increases creativity resulting to a more productive person.
- L-theanine can easily be transmitted and distributed in the brain making its job as fast as it can be. In addition, L-theanine has the capability to promote higher learning even if there are a lot of distractions while doing a specific activity. This suggests that L-theanine has nootropic effects; it can also improve mental or cognitive function.
- People with anxiety benefits from L-theanine because L-Theanine has the capability to increase the level of dopamine. Theanine supplements decreases stress from anxiety resulting to lower possibility of having any form of depression.
- L-theanine lowers blood pressure. This suggests that people who have high blood pressure or tendency to have high blood pressure will benefit from L-theanine. They can maintain the level of their blood and they can avoid other serious cases due to high blood pressure such as stroke or heart attack.
- In studies of L-theanine, it was proven that the combination of theanine and caffeine results to a positive one. This is because when theanine and caffeine work together ,it increases the speed of a person to do several changing works. This suggests that the combination of caffeine and theanine gives concentration.
- L-theanine also increases tolerance. This suggests that a person will able to tolerate any forms of distraction while working or studying. This suggests that a person who is taking theanine tea or theanine supplements is able to finish a certain task on time even with a lot of disturbances.
- L-theanine is also good for weight loss. This suggests that theanine tea or theanine supplements may help people who are striving to have a better body shape or a healthier lifestyle. In addition, taking L-theanine before sleeping is also a good way to relax the brain; L-theanine has the capability to soothe the brain so it relaxes resulting to a sound and worry free sleep.
- L-theanine may also give positive effects to people who are suffering from cancer because L-theanine has the capability to increase the power of cancer medicines. However, you must consult your physician before taking L-theanine for any medication of cancer.
The Side Effects Of L-theanine
Presented above are the different benefits of L-theanine, these are the different abilities of theanine that may improve a person’s lifestyle. Though the benefits of theanine sound convincing, we must also look into the safety of theanine to its users. Are there negative side effects of theanine?
What is the proper dosage of L-theanine? In several studies of L-theanine, it says that L-theanine is relatively safe for its users as long as it is taken properly. What does it suggest? This means that overdosing theanine is never recommended because it may give negative side effects.
The negative effects of theanine when it is taken too much are as follows: stomach problems, nausea and irritability because of the caffeine content of theanine. If you want to experience the good effects of theanine, you better take the right dosage.
What Is The Recommended Dosage For L-theanine?
When you are taking theanine supplement capsules, you only need to take 200mg to 400mg twice daily. You should not take higher dosage than that. If you want to take theanine tea, you can drink 2-3 cups daily. If you think that you are a person who needs to relax and focus, you just found the supplement that you have been looking for!
What are you waiting for? Buy L-theanine and improve your lifestyle now! You might also ask, where can I buy theanine? Theanine is available online and it is widely sold as a supplement and it is approved by the Food and Drugs Administration. L-theanine has the capability to help a person concentrate on a certain job which results to a creative product. If you think you need theanine supplement, don’t waste any second and buy theanine now!
However, don’t take Theanine with medications for high blood pressure, because your blood may go too low. If you are not sure whether you can take it, it is best to ask your physician.