What Is 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (Nettle Root Extract)?
The nettle extract known as 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran or Urtica Dioica or the stinging nettle extract. Nettle extract is commonly found in Europe, Asia and Northern Africa and it is used in the ancient times to cure allergies and other diseases. what are nettles? Nettles are herbs which have jagged leaves covered with stinging hairs and are commonly used for treating allergies and other related infections. Nettle Extract or Urtica Dioica Extract is a kind of plant which is used as a medicine, almost every part of Urtica Dioica such as its roots and leaves are used to alleviate ailments being experienced by people. However, you should not confuse nettle Extract with Lamium Album which is also known as the dead nettle; it may have the same origin but it has different medicinal functions. Nettle extract could also be produced in different forms such as nettle teas, nettle shampoos, nettle oil, and nettle root capsules. These stinging nettles are known to be good at skin allergies, improving kidney function, muscle pains, hair loss, ingredient in skin and hair products and it is even consumed as a food! Can you just imagine these benefits Urtica Dioica can give you when you are going to take it?
7 Important Reasons To Choose 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (Nettle Root Extract)
1. Nettle extract is known to be good in treating hay fever.Hay fever is an allergic reaction caused by pollen or dust. It is recommended that stinging tea is taken when symptoms of hay fever is observed so that hay fever would be dealt as soon as it started for you to find better results.
2. Men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) are known to benefit from nettle root extract combined with saw palmetto.According to studies, when these two are taken by people with BPH, there is a significant improvement in their condition. However, this medication should only be done with the help of your health provider. In addition, nettle extract is known as diuretic which means it increases the passing of urine. Through this ability of the stinging nettle, it prevents crystals from forming. This results to the removal of bacteria and other unwanted chemicals in the kidney. Thus, it is known to be a good aid to people who has UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) and other kidney problems. However, as I have mentioned, if you want to use nettle extract to treat kidney disorders, you seek the help of your health care provider. Surveillance is also important to avoid complications and other unwanted results.
3. People with arthritis could also benefit from Urtica. The leaves of Urtica Dioica when applied to the skin give positive results to people who experiences inflammation. What is good about it is, whether you take nettles by mouth through nettle tea or nettle capsule or you apply it to your skin, you will still get the same results.
4. Stinging nettles are also used as painkillers.Stinging nettles are combined with conventional painkillers so in this case, people may use lower dosage but they can get the same results. Stinging nettles help in controlling the amount of chemicals that may enter in a person’s body.
5. Nettle Extract is known for its ability to prevent a person from having dandruff and it provides the hair more gloss which makes the hair healthier than before. This suggests that nettle extract also gives benefits in hygiene and it gives more confident to both men and women who want to get rid of dandruff.
6. Nettle extract contains 3, 4 –divanillyltetrahydrofuran. It also gives benefits to body builders. The stinging extract help body builders increase the level of their testosterone. As men increase the level of their testosterone, they become stronger and they will improve their muscle mass. Thus, it suggests that the connection of stinging tea and testosterone is clear.
7. Consuming nettle root extract could also be used in lactation.This suggests that mothers who do not have sufficient milk for their babies can seek help from the stinging nettle extract. However, you have to asked your health care provider first to avoid unwanted results.
As I have mentioned, nettle extracts are also used as foods. Nettle soup is the most popular or the nettle tea from the leaves and the roots. 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran(Nettle Root Extract) is paired with 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin(DHB).Nettle products give benefits that everybody may enjoy. However, many people still asks about the safety of the nettle extract. The next discussion is about the safety of nettle products. Nettle Extract is commonly safe for all users; young or adult. However, you still need to be cautious even if nettle extract is an herb for herbs may also give side effects when taken. A person who is using nettle extracts should always read and follow the instructions given at the label to ensure safety. However, even if Nettle extract is known to be safe to all users, there are still nettle side effects.