What Is L-Threonine?
L-Threonine is a necessary amino acid for multiple physiological functions in the human organism. Amino acids are the fundamental building elements of proteins and perform essential roles in maintaining overall health. L-Threonine is not synthesized by the body and must be consumed or supplemented.
L-Threonine is involved in protein synthesis and collagen, elastin, and tooth enamel formation. Additionally, it contributes to neurotransmitter production and a healthy nervous system. L-Threonine is necessary for immune system health and the maintenance of muscle tissue. In addition, it promotes optimal fatty acid metabolism, which benefits liver health.
Meat, dairy products, eggs, legumes, seeds, and certain grains all contain L-Threonine. A supplemental form of the product above is also accessible for individuals with dietary limitations or requiring further supplementation.
Common Bulk L-Threonine Powder Specifications
Bulk L-Threonine powder is available in various purities, depending on the factories or manufacturers and the intended application.
- Pure Powdered L Threonine ≥98% pure powder (food grade)
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Particle Size||Fine powder|
|Certifications||GMP, ISO, Halal, Kosher|
|Water Content||≤ 1.0%|
|Test Method||HPLC, FTIR, GC|
|MOQ (minimum order quantity)||1kg|
|OEM Service||Available, such as capsules, tablets, pills, etc.|
What Are The Sources Of L Threonine Powder?
L-Threonine powder is typically sourced from natural origins and can be acquired from a variety of sources, encompassing:
- Plant-Based Sources: Plant-based sources of L-Threonine include grains such as wheat, rice, and corn. These grains are often processed to extract L-Threonine and produce the powder form.
- Animal-Based Sources: Animal-based sources of L-Threonine are primarily obtained from proteins found in animal products such as meat, poultry, fish, and dairy. These sources contain varying amounts of L-Threonine, and the powder can be extracted or synthesized from these animal protein sources.
- Fermentation: L-Threonine can also be produced through fermentation processes using microorganisms. Specific strains of bacteria or yeast can ferment carbohydrates, having L-Threonine.
L-Threonine powder is commonly used in the food industry as a food additive or supplement to enhance nutritional profiles. It may also be utilized in animal feed formulations to promote healthy animal growth and development.
What are the benefits of L-Threonine?
L-Threonine offers several benefits to the human body. Here are some of its key benefits:
- Protein Synthesis: L-Threonine is required for protein synthesis, creating and preserving body tissues. It aids in producing numerous proteins, such as enzymes, antibodies, and structural proteins, thereby promoting tissue growth, maintenance, and repair.
- Collagen Production: L-Threonine forms collagen, a protein that provides structure and support to the skin, bones, tendons, and other connective tissues. Collagen is essential for maintaining healthy skin elasticity, joint flexibility, and wound healing.
- Immune System Support: L-Threonine plays a role in maintaining a healthy immune system. It helps produce antibodies and immune system cells, supporting the body’s defense against pathogens and promoting overall immune function.
- Nervous System Function: L-Threonine is a precursor for producing neurotransmitters like serotonin and glycine. These neurotransmitters affect mood regulation, sleep, and cognitive function, contributing to a healthy nervous system.
- Liver Health: L-Threonine supports proper fatty acid metabolism in the liver, promoting liver health and aiding in the breakdown and utilization of dietary fats.
- Muscle Maintenance: L-Threonine is essential for maintaining muscle tissues. It contributes to muscle growth, repair, and recovery after exercise or injury.
Where can B2B Customers buy bulk natural L-Threonine online?
Look no further, B2B customers! The ultimate destination for purchasing bulk pure powdered L-Threonine online is Nutri Avenue! With our unrivaled selection of high-quality, natural L-Threonine, prompt shipping, and exceptional customer service, Nutri Avenue is the go-to L-Threonine supplier to meet your business needs. Elevate your products with their premium L-Threonine and unlock the path to success!
What Is L-Threonine Powder Manufacturing Process?
The manufacturing process of L-threonine powder typically involves fermentation, purification, and drying steps.
Threonine is an amino acid in two forms: L-Threonine and D-Threonine.
L-Threonine is a naturally occurring and biologically active form essential for human health. Protein is an essential macromolecule that plays a pivotal role in diverse biological processes, including but not limited to protein synthesis, collagen biosynthesis, immune system modulation, nervous system regulation, and muscle homeostasis.
On the other hand, D-Threonine is a less common mirror-image form typically synthesized in laboratories for research purposes. When discussing threonine in human nutrition and biology, it typically refers to L-Threonine, the body’s relevant and commonly utilized formation.
The recommended daily intake of L-Threonine for adults is approximately 15 to 20 mg per kilogram of body weight. The estimated daily information for an individual weighing 70 kilograms is around 1,050 to 1,400 mg. L-Threonine is a naturally occurring amino acid in protein-dense food sources, including meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, legumes, and nuts.
No, L-Threonine is not banned. L-Threonine is an essential amino acid generally recognized as safe for consumption. This substance is frequently utilized as a nutritional adjunct and occurs naturally in various proteinaceous comestibles. Notably, regulations and restrictions may exhibit variations based on the country or specific context.